Weekly, ongoing classes
The entry for beginners as well as progressing is possible at any time. The lessons are suitable for all ages and take place continuously.
- Monday evening: Ancient Yang short form with 37 movement sequences. Form according to Cheng Man Ching
- Wednesday evening, from Feb. 23: Traditional Yang Chengfu form (big frame) according to Liang Dehua
Class schedule until December 2022
- Monday 18:30-20:00, Old Yang short form with 37 movement sequences.
- Wednesday 18:30-20:00, Old Yang short form with 37 movement sequences and Tui Shou
Class schedule from February 2023
- Monday 18:30-20:00, Old Yang short form with 37 movement sequences
- Tuesday 09:00-09:50, Qi Gong (8 Brocades / Lohan Gong)
- Wednesday 18:00-18:50, Nei Gong, Nei Jin
- Wednesday 19:00-19:50, Tui Shou / Push Hands
- Wednesday 20:00-21:00, Traditional Yang Chengfu Form (big frame) according to Liang Dehua
Teaching modules in Taiji lessons
- Alignment / Body Structure
- Loosing exercises
- Qi Gong
- Nei Gong, Nei Jin
- Zhan Zhuang (standing exercises)
- Zhong Ding
- Tui Shou / Push Hands
- 10er subscription: Fr. 280.00
- Annual subscription, 1 training per week: Fr. 900.00
- Annual subscription, all trainings: Fr. 1’100.00
- Private lessons 60 min.: Fr. 85.00
Pausing of the subscriptions in case of longer absences is possible by arrangement.
Each subscription entitles you to access to all ongoing classes.
Depending on the health insurance and supplementary insurance, part of the costs will be reimbursed.
Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch